Aka.ms/yourpc – Synch Phone to Computer Using Your Phone Companion App
aka.ms/yourpc: This article will tell you about aka.ms/yourpc. With www.aka.ms/yourpc, you can manage all your phone apps on your PC. With the Windows Phone App, also known as ms yourpc, you can see information like messages, notifications, and photo galleries on your Windows PC. You can also use it to manage any other app.
Link your phone can be accessed at https://aka.ms/yourpc. It makes a copy of your phone, and if you have a Samsung phone, Windows phone, or Android phone, you can use this website to make a copy of your phone and use it on a bigger screen.
This article is excellent for people who use Windows 10 as we will talk more about how to use aka ms link phone to connect your phone to a PC.
Keep reading, and we’ll show you step-by-step how to link your phone to your PC on www, also known as ms link phone.
Note: If you updated your system after 2018, aka.ms/yourphone would already be on your device with Windows 10. If it isn’t, follow the steps below. If it’s already installed, it may show up as “your phone app,” and you can use it to control your phone while working on a PC.
Due to a mistake, you may not be able to get to www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc.
If you can’t find your phone app or My Phone Companion on your system, it means you haven’t updated your computer since 2018, and you need to follow the steps below.
We’ll start by discussing how to install your phone app on a computer with Windows 10 and www, also known www aka yourpc.
Install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC to Use Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
Let’s get started, and please pay attention to the steps.
- Click the button that says “Start.“
- Look for the place
- Click Update Security in the Settings tab.
- You must now click “Check for Updates.”
Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to download and install the Windows Operating System and all the Windows OS updates that are still pending. After the updates, you may see a feature on your computer that says, “Link to Windows PC to your phone.”
So, that’s everything you need to know about updating your system and making it work with your phone.
How to Connect Phone to Windows with Aka.ms/linkyourphone App?
- Press the computer’s Start button.
- Click on the Microsoft Store button ( you may also take the help of the search button up there to find your mobile)
- If you can’t find it, go to your phone and open the app; the app on your phone (your phone app download- from the play store)
- Add the same email address you used on your computer to your mobile device, search for “your computer,” and when you see the name of your computer on your mobile screen, choose it and click on “Link to Windows OS.”
- Open the app on your computer and click the “Send Notification” button to give the link between the two devices its final OK. (You can use www.aka.ms.yourphonepin.com to check)
How to Download and Connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- Click on https://aka.ms/yourpc.
- If your Samsung device is compatible, it will send you straight to the Microsoft store to get the app.
- You might be sent to the Google Play store to download and install the app, “Your Phone Companion,” which connects your phone to your Windows PC.
- Set up the program.
- You can sign in in two ways: by entering your email address or using a QR code to link your phone to your computer.
- Click on “keep going.”
- You will be asked if you want to send and look over the message. Choose “Allow.”
- Select “Allow” to let people make and manage phone calls.
- You will be asked if you want to give access to your contacts. If you do, choose “Allow” or “Enabled.”
- Click “Continue” to go on.
- Click on “Let’s Keep in Touch.”
- You can choose not to optimize the battery or to, depending on what you need.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
As we’ve discussed, if you have a Samsung phone, you already have this app, but if you don’t, you need to read this. Any Android with an operating system of 7.0 or higher can use www.aka.ms.yourpc.
How would you know if your phone has Android 7.0 or a higher version?
Follow these steps to find out:
- Choose the icon that looks like a gear on your phone.
- Keep scrolling until you see “system.”
- Hit “About phone” now.
- In this section, you can see everything there is to know about your Android version.
If your phone’s Android version is 7.0 or higher, you can connect it to your PC by going to www.aka.ms/yourpc, downloading and installing the software, and then following the same steps as with a Samsung phone.
How to Connect Your Android Phone To Windows 10 – Video Tutorial
So, that’s everything you need to know about how to use www.aka.ms.your pc download my phone app.
You may now better understand which phones and computers work well together. You also know how to check compatibility on both your computer and phone. We hope you liked this article about www aka ms linkphone. If you have any problems with www aka ms yourpc, please let us know in the comments.
FAQs For www.aka.ms/yourpc
Can I download “your phone app” without the Microsoft store?
Yes, you can download “your phone app” by going to the official website for the AdGuard store, pasting the link to the app, and then finding it here.
Is it possible to use “your phone app for windows 7”?
No, the Your Phone app won’t work with Windows 7. It only works with Windows 10.
www aka ms yourpc can be used on all mobile devices?
Yes, it works on all Android and Windows devices with versions 7.0 or higher.