- First, you have to open the Kayo account on your device, such as a cell phone, tablet, etc. Go to your app store if you haven’t already downloaded the app.
- Sign in to your account and use this link auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on the same device.
- Now, open the Kayo app and click the “Sign-in” button. Your smart TV can help you do this.
- You asked for a code to type in.
Now, go to the above URL to get the code and put it into your smart TV.
How to Activate Kayo App on Smart TV?
- Open your Android TV and go to the Apple Store as a first step.
- Now, please type in the name Kayo TV to find it.
- Now, get the app for kayo sports and wait for it to be installed.
- Open the app once it’s been set up.
- You will be given a code to use.
- Any web browser can be used to go to auth.streamotion.com/au/activate.
- Please type in the code to turn it on.
- Once you’ve logged into the app, you can choose the channels and start watching.
How to Activate Kayo on Apple TV?
- First, open the Kayo TV app and search for “Binge” or “Kayo TV” in the Apple TV app store.
- This app can be found in the section called “Entertainment.”
- So, download the program and wait for it to be installed.
- After the app is installed, you will need to open it.
- Sign in to get the information you need to get into your account.
- At this point, you need to use any web browser to go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate and get the activation code.
- Once you have the code, you can put it into the Apple TV.
How to Activate Kayo on Telstra TV?
- Put your Telstra TV on.
- To start, you’ll need to go to your Telstra TV shop.
- Look for the icon and type “Kayo” in the space.
- Then, get the Kayo program and put it on your computer.
- When the program is all set up, run it.
- Then, on the screen where you sign in, type in your Kayo Streamotion login.
- In a few minutes, an activation code will appear on your screen.
- Go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate URL from another device, like a cell phone or a computer.
- Please type in the code now.
- Put the activation code you were given in the right field.
- You can wait while your screen keeps getting updated. After that, Kayo will be available on Telstra TV.
How to Activate Kayo on Chromecast?
- Choose Apps from the menu at the top.
- To find the icon, type “Kayo” into the search bar.
- Choose the Kayo program and then install it.
- Open the app, Kayo.
- Type in your username and password.
- Now you can use your Chromecast to watch Kayo.
How to Activate Kayo on Samsung smart TV?
- On your Samsung smart TV, press the power button.
- Press the home button on the Samsung remote.
- Find the icon for the app.
- Click on the magnifying glass (search icon) and then on it.
- Now, use the keyboard on the screen to type “Kayo.”
- Choose the Kayo app from the list of results from the search engine.
- Click the option to install.
- After you’ve set up the program, run it.
- Give information about your Kayo account.
- It will give you a code to use to turn it on. Write down your ideas quickly.
- Go to www.auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on another device.
- Users will ask you for your activation key. The active code must be typed into the field “Active code.”
- On your Samsung Smart TV, you can now watch the Curiosity channel.
Auth streamotion com au Activate Not Working
- Kayo is the most well-known and successful program for streaming videos online.
- If you follow the steps on How to Activate Kayo on Your Device, you’ll be able to stream and activate the service without any problems.
- Go to https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on your phone to turn on Kayo. Auth Streamotion com AU activation doesn’t work today.
- We’ve changed how we deal with the Auth Streamotion com AU Activate issue.
How to Enable Kayo on Your Phone?
- If you haven’t already, get out your phone or tablet and sign in to kayo.
- Use the same device to go to https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- Kayo should be on your TV. Launch the Kayo app on your TV and click “Sign In.”
- Your TV will show a code with 8 numbers like the one below.
- Enter the code on your tablet, phone, or laptop.
- When you type in the correct code, your device will be turned on.
- Start having fun by making a profile.
Official link – https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate
Channels Available on Kayo
There are now the following channels on Kayo:
- beIN Sports
- Fox Cricket
- Sky News Australia
- Fox Sports
- Fox League
- Fox Footy
- Fox Sports News
What is the cost of kayo?
People who want to watch sports without being bothered don’t have to pay much.
Basic membership to Kayo costs about $25 per month, while a premium membership costs about $35 per month.
FAQs For Auth.streamotion.com.au/activate
How can I get the Kayo app on my Samsung TV?
You first need to go to the app store on your Samsung TV and look for Kayo Sport on the main search page. When you find the program, click “Install” to get it.
What Devices Can I Use to Binge Watch TV?
- Google Chromecast
- Android tablets and smartphones.
- Microsoft Edge
- Android smart TVs.
- Apple TVs.
- Telstra TV.
Is there any way I can watch Kayo for free?
You can, for sure. The trial version of the Kayo app is free for 14 days. Before you sign up for an account, you can try out a free version of the app. If you’re happy, you can sign up for more.