By participating in the Canadian Tire Survey at www.tellcdntiregas.com, customers will reach a chance at winning the grand prize of $1,000 or $1500 cash by giving feedback with respect to any of their services and products.
It takes around five minutes to complete Tell CDN Tire Gas. You automatically get the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes when you have finished it.
Canadian Tire uses the results to identify the areas where they can make improvements.
Give your humble opinion about your experience at Canadian Tire by enrolling in the Canadian Tire Customer Survey.
In return, Canadian Tire will give you special cash rewards to appreciate your time and feedback in the survey.
So, complete five minutes Canadian Tire Feedback Survey and get a chance to win a cash prize of $1,000.
Canadian Tire is looking forward to collecting your humble feedback as per your experience with their services and products.
They have powered the tellcdntiregas.com customer satisfaction feedback to connect with their beloved customers.
Canadian Tire Gas Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Canadian Tire Gas Customer Satisfaction Survey
$1,000 Canadian Tire gift card monthly,
10 chances to win $1,000 cash daily,
plus great prizes valued at $1,500 weekly.
|Is purchase Necessary?
|Offer Valid At
|18 or over
|English or French
Tell CDN Tire Gas Survey Rewards
For participating in the Canadian Tire Sweepstakes, browse www.tellcdntiregas.com and follow the instructions to complete the online survey.
At the end of the survey, you’ll get one entry into the drawing for a gift.
Win a $1000 Canadian Tire Gift Card (Monthly Prize)
Canadian Tire Survey Terms & Conditions
Look at the guidelines and necessities which are given below so as to take the Canadian Tire Customer Survey and get a part in the sweepstake to win a prize.
1. This sweepstake is available to legal residents of the 50 United States, The District of Colombia, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, The Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, and The Republic of Korea, aged 18 or over, excluding representatives, their close families or specialists of the Canadian Tire.
2. A genuine buy receipt of Canadian Tire is required for an online survey.
3. Valid Email address and contact number required.
4. One of the gadgets from Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with a good web connection is required.
5. Essential knowledge of the English or French language.
6. Each Participant may enter the sweepstake a limit of once every month.
7. Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable.
8. All charges are the duty of the winner.
9. Take the survey inside the sweepstake time period.
Canadian Tire Survey Quick Steps
1. Go through the Canadian Tire Customer Feedback Survey site at www.tellcdntire.com.
2. You have a language decision from the alternative of English and French. Select one of the languages according to your preference.
3. Click on the Begin Survey.
4. Enter the details located on your receipt,
Time of Visit
Date of Visit
5. Click on the Next to begin the survey.
6. Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
7. Click the NEXT.
8. Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied and click on NEXT.
9. Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air, and services.
10. At last, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address for entering the sweepstake.
11. Click the NEXT to complete the survey.
Toward the finish of the survey, you will consequently get one passage in the sweepstake draw.
Sit tight for the next draw, If you are a lucky winner they will contact you through the contact detail given by you in the survey.
Contact Information of Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire HQ Address: Canadian Tire, 2180 Yonge Street, P.O. Box 770, Station K, Toronto, ON M4P 2V8, Canada.
Canadian Tire HQ Phone No.: 416-480-3000
Canadian Tire Customer Care No.: 1-800-387-8803 (English)
1-800-565-3356 (French) or 1-888-727-7478 (roadside assistance)
Canadian Tire Customer Care Email ID: [email protected]
Canadian Tire official Website: www.canadiantire.ca
Canadian Tire Survey official link: www.tellcdntire.com
I hope you like my article with regard to Canadian Tire Survey.
I hope you have been taken this survey completely here via www.tellcdntire.com and get the opportunity to Win a $1000 to $1500 Cash Prize.
In this blog, I have attempted my best to give all of you the insights regarding Canadian Tire Feedback Survey.
On the off event that you do, you can still ask a question about this poll in the comments section below.
I will attempt to settle your inquiry as soon as possible.
On the off chance that you need to get more posts and Survey this way, visit our official site at customerfeedbacks.info.
Canadian Tire Survey – FAQ
The goal of the Canadian Tire Survey is to get feedback and ideas from customers so that the company can improve its goods, services, and overall customer experience.
You can take the Canadian Tire poll by going to their website or by getting an email with a link to the question.
Yes, anyone who has recently bought something from Canadian Tire and wants to take the poll can do so.
Yes, the Canadian Tire Survey is usually private, which means that your answers won’t be shared with anyone and won’t be tied to you.
It can take anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to answer all of the questions, depending on how many there are.
Canadian Tire might give you something for filling out the poll, like a chance to win a prize or a discount coupon. These perks may change from time to time.
Yes, the Canadian Tire Survey often has open-ended questions where you can give more feedback, ideas, or comments.
The information from the Canadian Tire Survey will be carefully looked over and used to find ways to improve, make smart business choices, and make the customer experience better overall.
If you have given Canadian Tire your contact information and agreed to be called for follow-up, they may get in touch with you. But you don’t have to do this step.
For fair and accurate feedback, the Canadian Tire Survey is meant to be taken only once per customer per visit. It may not be necessary or wise to send in more than one application.
Engine oil, gas, fuel additives, windscreen wiper Fluid, energy drinks, chocolate bars, cold drinks, and other items are available For purchase by customers. It’s just like a regular shop, but it also does some work on cars.