After you enjoyed your food at Melting Pot Fondue, check out your purchase receipt which has a survey code for the Melting Pot Fondue Guest Survey.
This is the Fondue Customer Satisfaction Survey which is called Melting Pot Fondue Survey, play a part in it, and Sweepstake to win $100 gift cards.
Here you will get the information about How to complete this Melting Pot Fondue Feedback Survey at www.fonduesurvey.com and get an entry in the sweepstakes.
Learn the rules and steps by step procedure mentioned here.
So, lookout this article and know about the process to complete the Fonduesurvey. Follow the steps as mentioned and get an entry in the sweepstakes.
Fondue Survey Details
|Melting Pot Fondue Survey
|Win a $100 Gift Card!
|Within 7 Days
|1 per person, per receipt
|Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit
Fondue Survey Prize
After finishing the Melting Pot Fondue Survey, you will get an opportunity to enter the Melting Pot Fondue Sweepstake attract to win the prize.
There will be 4 Grand Prizes awarded throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- Each Grand Prize Winner will receive twelve (12) $100 Melting Pot Restaurant gift cards.
- Also, you have to Win Fondue For a Year.
Melting Pot Fondue Survey – Rules & Requirements
Look at the guidelines and necessities which are given below so as to take the Melting Pot Fondue Guest Survey and get a part in the sweepstake to win a prize.
1. This sweepstake is available to the U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), aged 18 or over, excluding representatives, their close families, or specialists of the Melting Pot Fondue Restaurant.
2. A genuine buy receipt of Melting Pot Fondue is required for an online survey.
3. Valid Email address and contact number required.
4. Any One gadget from Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with a good web connection is required.
5. Essential knowledge of English or Spanish languages.
6. Limit one Grand Prize per person per household.
7. Each customer may enter the sweepstake a limit of once every month.
8. Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable.
9. All charges are the duty of the winner.
10. Take the survey inside the sweepstake time period.
Ways To Enter the Fondue Sweepstake
Eligible Participants can enter the Sweepstakes through either of the following three methods of entry.
You can complete the survey via telephone (800-598-9104) and enter the valid access code from either the guest receipt or a Fondue Survey card.
You may enter by hand-printing your name, address, day telephone number, age, and e-mail address on a 3”x 5” card.
And mailing it in a standard business-size #10 envelope to:
Melting Pot Fondue Sweepstakes,
PO Box 427, Macedon, NY 14502-0427.
You can complete the survey online by visiting www.fonduesurvey.com and entering a valid access code from either the guest receipt or a Fondue Survey card.
Follow the steps explained below to successfully complete the Online Survey.
How To Enter Fondue Online Survey?
1. Go through the Fondue Survey site at www.fonduesurvey.com.
2. Choose the language as per your preference from English and Espanol.
3. You have an access code then select option YES. Enter your access code. Click on the NEXT.
4. You don’t have an access code then select option NO. Select the country, state, location in which you visited Fondue.
5. Click on the NEXT.
6. Select the Date/Time, phone number, and zip code & click on the NEXT.
7. Now the review is begun, Rate your general fulfillment level. Click on the NEXT.
8. Answer all the survey questions genuinely as per your latest visit understanding.
9. Generally, the study questions are about your request, sustenance, staff helping nature, client administration, environment, and all.
10. Click on the NEXT.
11. Select the YES option for entering into the sweepstake.
12. Now, fill in your contact details in the field in order to enter into the sweepstake to win.
13. Click on the NEXT.
Upon completion of the survey, you will get an entry into the sweepstake.
About Melting Pot
The Melting Pot is a chain of franchised fondue restaurants in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
The Melting Pot menu contains various cheese fondues, wines, salads, entrees of meat and seafood served with dipping sauces and oil or broth to be cooked in, and chocolate fondues.
It is part of Front Burner Brands.
How To Reach Melting Pot?
Melting Pot Fondue Customer Care number: 800-598-9104.
Email address: [email protected].
Melting Pot Fondue Hours
Monday To Thursday | 5 PM – 10 PM
Friday | 5 PM- 11 PM
Saturday | 4 PM.- 11 PM.
Melting Pot Official Site: www.meltingpot.com
Melting Pot Survey Link: www.fonduesurvey.com
I hope you like my article with regard to the Melting Pot Survey.
I hope you have been taken this survey completely here via www.fonduesurvey.com and get the opportunity to win a $100 Gift Card.
In this blog, I have attempted my best to give all the details regarding the Fondue Survey.
If You have any queries, leave a comment. I will attempt to settle your inquiry as soon as Possible.
Visit our official site for more stuff at customerfeedbacks.info.
Melting Pot Fondue Survey – FAQ
You can take part by going to the official poll website or clicking on the link given to you after your meal.
Yes, you can answer the question online while seated at home.
Your dining experience, the caliber of the cuisine, the level of service, and your overall satisfaction with everything will be probed.
The poll usually takes between 5 and 10 minutes to Complete.
You can be given exclusive offers or discounts as a “thank you” for participating.
Undoubtedly, yes! You have the opportunity to offer any Additional viewpoints or suggestions in the poll.
You can choose from a variety of menu selections to personalize your fondue dinner, yes.
Yes, the Melting Pot has cheese and chocolate fondue for vegetarians.
Yes, fondue is a great way to bring people together because you cook and eat together.
Yes, you should schedule a reservation to ensure a Seamless dining experience, especially during busy seasons.
Yes, the Melting Pot has special gifts For birthdays, anniversaries, and other occasions.