KFC Customer Survey
The customer satisfaction survey allows the management team to focus on providing excellent customer experience and issues which are impact negatively the company’s profitability.
Collecting feedback play a vital role to maintain its position in this era as well as growth and sustainability. Small efforts make a huge impact in long term.
KFC invited all its customers to participate in the online KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey to share how they feel after visiting them.
To take the KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey you have to visit the official site at www.kfclistens.ca.
The information that you provide through the KFC Guest Satisfaction Survey will use to make improvements and modifications so that you get a better visit experience on your future visit to them.
KFC acknowledges its customers by giving KFC Coupons who successfully completed the KFC Feedback Survey.
This post will provide you all the information related to www.kfclistens.ca Survey, its rules & requirements, reward and how to take part in the online survey step by step.
|Language||English & French|
KFC Customer Opinion Survey Rewards
KFC gives an opportunity to win the KFC Coupons after completing the KFC Guest Survey on the KFC Portal.
Once you finished the KFC Guest Feedback Survey you will get KFC Promo Code, save it and use it on the future visit to KFC to get Free Chicken.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
KFC Customer Feedback Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to follow to take part in this KFC Review Survey,
- You must be a resident of Canada.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of English or French.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at KFC and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This KFC Guest Opinion Survey?
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this KFC Opinion Survey,
- Visit the official KFC Satisfaction Survey website at www.kfclistens.ca.
- Choose the preferred survey language.
- Enter the Store Number, date/time located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at KFC.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, KFC Menu, KFC Delivery, KFC Price, KFC Locations, KFC Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get KFC Coupon Code to save money on your future visit to KFC.
KFC Official Website: www.kfc.com
KFC Survey Site: www.kfclistens.ca
KFC (short for Kentucky Fried Chicken) is an American fast-food restaurant chain headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, that specializes in fried chicken. It is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald’s, with 22,621 locations globally in 150 countries as of December 2019.
This post contains all the information about the KFC Customer Experience Survey on the official website at www.kfclistens.ca.
I hope you have been taken this KFC Online Survey and get KFC Coupons with the help of this post.
Still, if you have any questions regarding this post, then comment below. I will try to attempt all the questions as early as I can. Visit my site customerfeedbacks.info to read more things like this.