Participating in the Price Chopper survey will give you a voice. The survey allows you to share your feelings, both good and bad. The company would like your honest feedback. If you have had a bad experience, they would love to know about it so that they can fix them.
They want to know what works, so they can focus on the problem. A validation code will be provided to enable you to redeem the $ 5.00 incentive that was credited to your Chopper Shopper Rewards card.
ABOUT PRICE CHOPPER
Price Chopper Supermarkets, a privately owned grocery retailer, carries dairy products, baked goods, and general grocery items. It also sells meat, seafood, fresh produce, snacks, liquor, and other items. This grocery store chain was established in New York’s Capital District by Ben and Bill Golub in 1932.
Price Chopper Supermarkets offers four brands other than popular food brands. These include PICS, Price Chopper Naturals, Price Chopper Naturals, and Central Market Classics (for high-end products). Price Chopper Supermarkets offers pharmacy services to its customers through 137 locations across the United States.
HOW TO TAKE THE PRICE CHOPPER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
You Must Have:
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- Learn Spanish or English.
- Keep your Price Chopper receipt, which contains an invitation to the survey, handy.
TAKE AN ONLINE :
- Go to www.MyPriceChopperexperience.com.
- Click the link in Spanish to access Spanish If not, continue to step 3.
Enter the survey code and time from your receipt. The survey code should contain 19 digits. Please click on Start.
- Answer questions about your experience. These questions will allow you to rate the company. These questions should be answered honestly. Text boxes are available to provide additional information.
- You can redeem the $ 5.00 incentive by writing the validation code on the receipt.
- Price Chopper Official Website: http://www.pricechopper.com/
- Price Chopper Survey Website: www.MyPriceChopperExperience.com
- My Price Chopper: www.MyPriceChopper.com